Monday 7 October 2013

some poetry for a Sunday afternoon read by some famous actors to swoon over

I saw this over at Chrisbookarama, from her post on Friday.  I'm stealing it because, well, it's actors I love, like Benedict Cumberbatch and Alan Rickman and Colin Firth, reading poetry.  Poetry! I want this on my blog so I can find it whenever I need to come look at them and hear them reading poetry to me.      *fans self*  So, enjoy, Gentle readers.  (and thanks, Chris).  Happy Sunday indeed.

4 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I think I may need to fan myself too!

Thank you for sharing.

Susan said...

Wendy: lol!!! the next best thing to seeing them live, is being able to see them in the privacy of our own home where we can swoon all we want! :-)

Stefanie said...

Oh dear me! Where are the smelling salts I feel a swoon coming on too!

Susan said...

Stefanie: LOL! oh yes.....I thought of you and knew you would enjoy this, for sure!